Here’s an outline of the application process and onboarding stages of the programme:
- Register your interest – using the form here register your interest, you should receive an email with the full application form and submission process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this.
- Application completion – To be considered for the programme you will need to submit the full online application form before the open call closing date 07 February 2021. You can save and return to your form as required
- Applications judged and shortlist – Once applications close, completed applications are judged and assessed based on the selection criteria and shortlist selected for review by the Made Smarter Technology Accelerator Steering Group.
- Selection and contracting – Once companies have been reviewed and the proposed teams selected by the Made Smarter Technology Accelerator committee, we’ll communicate to successful and unsuccessful companies on the status of their application and complete our contracting with successful startups.
- Companies join the cohort – After a careful selection process, we’ll welcome the innovative technology companies to join the programme and announce the leading solutions they’ll be developing for Industry Challenge Owners. Once onboarded cohort companies will receive £20,000 in prototype funding, alongside bespoke mentorship, workshops and introductions to the leading manufacturers and technologists alongside a tailored programme.